Tuesday, August 13, 2013

E-Readers Are Not a Concern for The Paper Hound Bookshop

When my favourite used book store closed several months ago it was with sadness that I had to find alternate resources to get my book club books and other reading material.

While my Kobo App on my iPad was finally being used on a regular basis, I did miss browsing through second hand books and stumbling upon an interesting book cover, a magazines and even a book that I had always wanted to read.

I'm now happy to say that there is a new second hand book store - The Paper Hound Bookshop that has opened not too far from my home in downtown Vancouver. I'll have to stop by and peruse the selection. For more on the book store, click on this article from BC Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses, Candles...

Roses, Candles...
We like pretty things

Shakespeare and Company, Paris

Shakespeare and Company, Paris
The upstairs reading room - a hideaway to catch up on some reading or writing

Shakespeare and Company, Paris