Monday, December 1, 2014

Book Club Chefs


I feel like we haven't highlighted many dishes that have been served at book club on this blog. It's my fault. I usually forget to take photos until it's too late. I'm either having too much fun or the food has been served up (and eaten). But, you have to believe me, we eat well! 

Take this dessert for instance. I can't include the recipe because it was 'made up'. Yep, this delicious dessert is an original! We are so fortunate to have some of our ladies who can make up recipes (which turn out well). I'm not one of them. What I can tell you is that this dessert has dark chocolate and (strawberry?) jam in between layers of meringue served with cream and white chocolate covered strawberry. Delicious. I'm soooo looking forward to our next get together....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses, Candles...

Roses, Candles...
We like pretty things

Shakespeare and Company, Paris

Shakespeare and Company, Paris
The upstairs reading room - a hideaway to catch up on some reading or writing

Shakespeare and Company, Paris