Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cookbook Book Club

As readers, we're always looking for, or giving, great book suggestions.

Personally, I struggle with reading much more than my book club book throughout the week. However, I know there are others of us who seem to be able to read read a book a day (or so it seems to me :)!)

For those of you who are looking to join another club, I came across a very fun option, "The Goop Cookbook Book Club".  Imagine looking at all the gorgeous food photos and recipes. Then, as a group, each person choosing to pick one dish from the same cook book to bring to a potluck. I know, right! It's a picture book for grown ups! Makes me want to go home and browse through some cook books right now.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses, Candles...

Roses, Candles...
We like pretty things

Shakespeare and Company, Paris

Shakespeare and Company, Paris
The upstairs reading room - a hideaway to catch up on some reading or writing

Shakespeare and Company, Paris