Monday, February 9, 2015

Indian Spices



It's my turn to host book club and I'm feeling inspired by the book that we're currently reading - A Passage to India by E M Forster. 

As you can see, my counter space is overtaken with all the spices that I'll need to make some Indian dishes. I'm sure you can also see that I'll be using sauces to make a couple of these dishes. If I wasn't working full time, I'd be making all the dishes from scratch. I'd love to learn how to cook with some of these spices that I've never heard of before - fenugreek seeds anyone? (I wasn't able to find any in the grocery store...so I'm going to wing it :) )

And, I still have to finish the book! Three more days to get it all done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses, Candles...

Roses, Candles...
We like pretty things

Shakespeare and Company, Paris

Shakespeare and Company, Paris
The upstairs reading room - a hideaway to catch up on some reading or writing

Shakespeare and Company, Paris