Tuesday, March 10, 2015

No Bake Desserts - What's not to like

One of the easiest desserts to make, this Tropical Lime Pie is so delicious! And, it only took about 20 minutes to prepare....

Tropical Lime Pie
My version of this dessert had some slight variations: 
- I did not add the food colouring as I prefer the creamy colour of the dessert (however, I'd definitely add the green colouring if I ever make it for St Patrick's Day!). 
- I whipped up 1 cup of whipping cream instead of using a frozen topping. 
- I only used 2 cups of flaked coconut, toasted
- Instead of juice from real limes, I used ReaLime. Next time, I think I'll use real lime juice. 

Make it - it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses, Candles...

Roses, Candles...
We like pretty things

Shakespeare and Company, Paris

Shakespeare and Company, Paris
The upstairs reading room - a hideaway to catch up on some reading or writing

Shakespeare and Company, Paris